AboomA currently promotes local business owner advertising through our league management and social networking platform. In our efforts to unite community athletic leagues with local business owners, we created an internet platform that enables community residents, parents, players, coaches, volunteers and local businesses to stay connected. We can accomplish this monumental task by providing each of our clients a configurable community athletic site. This athletic site directly integrates with our league management software allowing administrators to quickly disseminate league information out to your local community. Through this single platform, athletic community members can now…
- View all available league sponsored sports programs and whether registration is opened or closed
- Volunteer and securely register online
- Access a community athletic calendar that aggregates practice, game & event schedules for all sports programs
- Interact with community picture and video highlights
- Buy community specific athletic apparel
- Read updated community news for specific sports program
- Immediately chat with commissioners or league administrators
- Find local businesses through dashboard ads
With daily hits from parents, players, coaches, volunteers and fans, our athletic networking platform becomes the perfect venue for local business owners to promote their services. Our site replaces the traditional local newspaper and ultimately becomes the online "sports section" every community member will access for local athletic information. If you are a local business owner, you now have an efficient option to strategically access parents, players, coaches, community residents and fans on a consistent basis.
In order to secure the integrity and appearance of our sport sites, AboomA will only allow 10 advertisements per community site. We not only verify that the ad promotes a community based company but we will handle customization, fulfillment and installation of the ad request within 1 business day.